|此頁面描述如何安裝 Semantic MediaWiki。|
|Image / Video collection|
|Table of Contents|
此說明頁面解釋如何安裝extension "Semantic MediaWiki"Allows to store and query data annotated to pages。
The recommended way for installing Semantic MediaWiki is by using Composer. If you for some reason cannot use Composer for installation and upgrading, you have the option to install the file release as described on this help page.
Compatibility information and minimum requirements for Semantic MediaWiki are listed on the information page on compatibility. Please make sure that you meet them prior to installing Semantic MediaWiki.
Please select the most appropriate installation instruction for your environment and for the latest available "~3.0" release.
- Quick installation guide for users with shell access using Composer (3 minute read)
- Extensive installation guide for users with shell access using Composer (20 minute read; with references, background and extra explanations, plus videos links)
- Creating an individual file release for users without shell access
- Some notes that covers the "Windows environment" (likely outdated)
- Some notes about "How to use git and Composer" (for developers)
Please see the upgrading help page for instructions and directions.
It is good practice that after a successful installation (together with all necessary maintenance tasks) it is tested by running automated tests in order to verify that a system works as intended but it is recommended that tests are not run on a production server.
The instruction on how to run automated tests can be found here.
If during or after the installation some unfamiliar messages occur, please have a look at the troubleshooting page otherwise don't hesitate to reach out via Help:Getting support or create an inquiry using the issue tracker.
- Help page on upgrading Semantic MediaWiki
- Help page on deinstalling Semantic MediaWiki