The following messages or issues have been recorded (after an upgrade of an existing SMW installation).
A specific message may depend on the available wiki configuration (in the "LocalSettings.php") or wiki setup.
- "Use of undefined constant SMW_NS_PROPERTY - assumed 'SMW_NS_PROPERTY' in ...LocalSettings.php"
- Could not find package x.x.x at any version for your minimum-stability (stable) ...
- Database error: A database query error has occurred.
- Error: your composer.lock file is not up to date.
- Fatal error: Call to undefined function enableSemantics()
- Fatal error: Cannot declare class SemanticMediaWiki
- LocalSettings.php should only contain one `smwgNamespaceIndex` definition and the declaration should happen before `enableSemantics`.
- LocalSettings.php should only contain one `wgLanguageCode` definition and the declaration should happen before `enableSemantics`.
- Notice: Use of undefined constant …
- Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in ... xxx.php
- Semantic MediaWiki was installed and enabled but is missing an appropriate upgrade key.
- The "https://repo.packagist.org/packages.json" file could not be downloaded: allow_url_fopen must be enabled in php.ini
- UnexpectedValueException ... SemanticMediaWiki::initExtension is not callable
- Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
- Property namespace disappears in MediaWiki 1.27.*1
- Property namespace appears to be broken2
- Special pages used by SMW have disappeared, no special pages on SMW, no “Special:SMWAdmin”, no “Special:Browse” , and properties don’t work "... actually it seems the ConfirmEdit extension is causing the ..."34
- Help page on general issues you may encounter
- Semantic MediaWiki: GitHub issue gh:smw:1406