Covers topics that are related to installation preparations and procedures. See also upgrading.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Installation"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- Help:Installation 1.9.0 - 1.9.2
- Help:Installation 1.9.0 - 1.9.2 (fr)
- Installation − Example "composer.local.json" file
- Help:Installation/fr/Utilisation de Composer avec MediaWiki 1.22 - 1.24
- Utilisation de Composer avec MediaWiki 1.25+
- Help:Installation/Installation commands for Composer
- Database error: A database query error has occurred.
- Fatal error: Call to undefined function enableSemantics()
- Could not find package x.x.x at any version for your minimum-stability (stable) ...
- LocalSettings.php should only contain one `smwgNamespaceIndex` definition and the declaration should happen before `enableSemantics`.
- LocalSettings.php should only contain one `wgLanguageCode` definition and the declaration should happen before `enableSemantics`.
- Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in ... xxx.php
- Fatal error: Cannot declare class SemanticMediaWiki
- Semantic MediaWiki was installed and enabled but is missing an appropriate upgrade key.
- The "https://repo.packagist.org/packages.json" file could not be downloaded: allow_url_fopen must be enabled in php.ini
- UnexpectedValueException ... SemanticMediaWiki::initExtension is not callable
- Notice: Use of undefined constant …
- "Use of undefined constant SMW_NS_PROPERTY - assumed 'SMW_NS_PROPERTY' in ...LocalSettings.php"
- Error: your composer.lock file is not up to date.
- Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
- Help:Installation/Using Composer with MediaWiki 1.19 - 1.21
- Help:Installation/Using Composer with MediaWiki 1.22 - 1.24
- Installation with shell access using Composer (MediaWiki 1.25+)
- Installation without shell access using tarballs (MediaWiki 1.19.0 to 1.30.x)
- Help:Installation/Windows environment
- Upgrade from SMW 1.7.x or earlier
- Upgrade from SMW 1.8.x to SMW 1.9.x (MW 1.19.0 to MW 1.23.x)
- Upgrade from SMW 1.9.x or later to SMW 2.5.x (MW 1.25.0 to MW 1.30.x)
- Upgrade from SMW 1.9.x or later to SMW 2.1.x (MW 1.19.0 to MW 1.21.x)
- Upgrade from SMW 1.9.x or later to SMW 2.1.x (MW 1.22.0 to MW 1.24.x)
- Upgrade from SMW 2.5.x to SMW 3.0.x (MW 1.27.0 to MW 1.31.x)
- Upgrade from SMW 2.5.x to SMW 3.1.x (MW 1.31.0 to MW 1.33.x)
- Upgrade from SMW 3.0.x to SMW 3.1.x (MW 1.31.0 to MW 1.33.x)