Peter B. Meyer
|First name||Peter B.|
|About me|| I'm Peter B. Meyer, who edits as user:econterms on WMF sites.
I've created a string of social science history research sites, notably on the history of technology of aeronautics and aviation up to 1916.
|Events||SMWCon Fall 2015, SMWCon Fall 2020|
- 2021 notes
- Presenters discussed use of Docker to containerize MediaWiki. Environments included Kubernetes or Docker Composer. It was unclear whether anyone is containerizing without Docker. Many run Ansible; Puppet seemed less common now. Bash was most common shell it seemed. Lex Sulzer recommended Restic for simple backups; it runs bash scripts or is run by bash.
- Jeffrey Wang spoke clearly about Canasta which is moving right along. Bryan is part of the Canasta project.
- State of the MW ecosystem by Yaron
- Rich Evans of NASA Glenn, on using MW_SMW
- Earlier conferences
- Notes on the 2015 location: Fabra i Coats, Art Factory (3rd floor). Carrer Sant Adrià, 20 (Sant Andreu neighbourhood), Barcelona. I visited today. At this address one goes in through a driveway. It seems that the relevant building isn't the first one on the right, nor the second which is labeled L'Harmonie. Our conference is in the third building, a big one. Turn right, and go PAST the big glass room with art/design. Enter the building and climb the stairs.