|SMWCon Fall 2012
|Agile Knowledge Management with SMW+
|In this hands-on tutorial we will demonstrate the additional features provided by SMW+.
|24 Oct 2012 11:00
|24 Oct 2012 12:30
In this hands-on tutorial about the SMW+ we will demonstrate the additional features provided by SMW+.
- built-in WYSIWYG editor supporting semantic features
- Faceted Search
- interactive query formulation
- ontology browsing and editing
- automatic semantic forms
- refactoring the ontology
These features support an agile approach to Knowledge Management because the wiki users (think knowledge workers) get tools for managing their domain ontology and apply it in their knowledge creation processes.
We do not only demonstrate these features but you will also interactively use them for
- creating basic wiki articles
- formulating semantic annotations in wiki pages
- querying and visualizing data
- collaboratively creating the data model/ontology
- populating the ontology via automatically generated forms
So, bring your own laptop and work with SMW+ right during the conference.
- SMW+ Documentation
- SMW+ Demo
- Demo page is here