The following people and companies can be hired to set up a wiki that uses Semantic MediaWiki; or, in some cases, to do custom development. (Feel free to add yourself, or your company, to the appropriate list.)
- Andru Vallance (
andrutinymighty.com) - Advanced customization of (S)MW including advanced skin designs, complex forms and custom extensions. Created and maintain Practical Plants, a Semantic Wiki of data on over 7000 plants.
- Bernhard Krabina (
krabinakdz.or.at) - Implementation of SMW projects in the context of the public sector since 2006. Implemented the Vienna History Wiki
- Bred Tape (
bredtapegmail.com) - Skills: Page Forms, custom extension programming, MediaWiki skins.
- Carlos Sá (
ryuxuyrhotmail.com) - Web Developer and extension developer. Skills: Set up and maintain large wikis, Data structure, Semantic MediaWiki, Semantic forms.
- David Gómez / David Gómez Fontanills, (
dvdgmzgmail.com). Admin of: Experimenta_wiki & GRFwiki Skills: setting up & maintaining Semantic MediaWiki with Semantic Forms; designing templates, forms and collaboration tools. Member of WikiWorks team
- Jeroen De Dauw - Former lead SMW developer, most active developer in the MediaWiki ecosystem and Wikimedia contractor. Now working for Wikimedia Deutchland as Software Architect and craftsmanship advocate. Only taking on substantial development projects. More info on my website.
- John McClure - solid experience with many mediawiki & semantic mediawiki extensions. Ontoprise "ambassador". Seasoned project manager, ontologist and grunt coder. See user page for contact info.
- Jos van der Ven (References) - Developer of Milieuhulp, NederWiki.
Skills: Semantic MediaWiki, Semantic forms, Wiki skins, MediaWiki extensions.
- Nicolas Nallet - (
contactsemantiki.fr) - Semantic MediaWiki Expert and Consultant based in Paris (France)
- Nischay Nahata - MW freelancer and working for the Wikimedia Foundation, have worked on SMW, SM and Maps too.
- Neoshinji (
Neoshinjiwikimanga.net) - Set up Wikimanga.net. Skills: Semantic MediaWiki, Semantic Forms. My prefered form
- Rajnikant Sharma - MW freelancer and working for the Wikimedia Foundation, have worked on SMW, SM, Maps and skins.
- T. May (
travmaygmail.com) - Set up and maintain Semantic Forms, Data Structure, Templates, as a tool to facilitate large business communication.
- Wolfgang Fahl - Dockerizing Mediawiki - automation - create a professional Wiki that fits your needs see ProfiWiki
- Yury Kaktov - project manager and lead developer at WikiVote.
- ArchiXL (nl) - Offers knowledge integration solutions based on SemanticMediaWiki. Cloud-based platform for integrating knowledge from different sources such as enterprise architecture, business process management, service management, data and ontology management, etc.
- BITPlan/ProfiWiki - Create a professional Wiki that fits your needs
- CiviHosting = Professional hosting for Semantic MediaWiki, regular MediaWiki and BlueSpice MediaWiki in the USA (with servers also in Europe), with years of experience
- Data-Farms (de) – Implementation, Training, Customization and Support for Enterprise Wiki solutions
- Systems for People (formerly Dataparc.com) - Semantic Mediawiki consulting in Montreal & Toronto, Canada. Experience supporting SMW in corporations, non-profits, science and education.
- DIQA (de) – professional software products for knowledge management, information management in SharePoint, and Linked Data, and services for MediaWiki, SMW, DataWiki and SharePoint.
- Dokit - Semantic Mediawiki consulting, Development of Extensions, Skin design and PageForm integration. We are the developers of Dokit, a Semantic-Mediawiki-based platform enabling companies to create, manage and share digital work instructions and visual documentation.
- Energypedia Consult (de) - We focus on development cooperation. We advise you in the fields of IT-based knowledge management and monitoring, monitoring and evaluation, basic energy services, and public relations.
- eQuality Technology (Boston, MA) - providers of the QualityBox platform.
- gesinn.it GmbH & Co. KG (de)
- Hallo Welt! GmbH (de): Wikis for professional use in businesses and organizations. Developer of the enterprise distribution BlueSpice MediaWiki. Provides software development, consulting, maintenance, support and trainings, design and semantic templating.
- KDZ - Centre for Public Administration Research (at) - MediaWiki/SMW in the public sector.
- PediaPress GmbH - provides consulting, customization and support for MediaWiki as a publishing platform (with the Collection Extension)
- Prescient Software - We are specialists in Linux and MediaWiki implementations: Anything from server set up and configuration through to specific semantic wiki deployments. Skilled in providing high quality MediaWiki skins.
- Professional.Wiki (en, de) – provides programming, hosting, consulting, training, setup/configuration, administration, customizing
- SaaS Web Internet Solutions GmbH (de) - Professional managed MediaWiki hosting, also BlueSpice MediaWiki (which includes Semantic Wiki). We speak also english and french ;-)
- Sémantiki (fr) - provides hosting, consulting, setup/configuration and administration
- Similis.cc (ca, en, es, ro) – consultation, training, development of custom extensions.
- WikiAhoi (de, en) – Knowledge management for small companies. Consulting, concept, training, based in Vienna.
- Wikibase Solutions (nl, en) – Leading company in commercial business applications (offering consultancy, development, implementation, training and support) using MediaWiki and Semantic MediaWiki. For a worldwide clientbase in public and private sector.
- WikiHoster.net (de, en) – provides hosting, consulting, training, setup/configuration, administration, customizing
- WikiTeq (en, es, he, ru) - US-based full-service MediaWiki solutions, including site setup, extension development, skin design, semantic technologies, hosting and continued support. Headed by Ike Hecht.
- Wiki Valley (fr) - provides consulting and hosting of private wikis with SMW, Page Forms and Visual Editor
- WikiVote (ru) - consulting. Mostly work with some interesting (not encyclopedic) projects.
- WikiWorks – MediaWiki consulting. Founded by Yaron Koren, developer of Page Forms and other extensions