(Redirected from Help:Plug-ins)
Semantic MediaWiki and especially the Extension "Semantic Result Formats" extension make use of third party plug-ins and by that help to provided an elevated user experience and increase convenience in how to interact with SMW. As a community we want to recognize them here and credit their importance to the project and in case we missed an entry, please be so kind to contact us so we can add those information.
Most plug-ins will be deployed with Semantic MediaWiki 1.8.0 and are jQuery based plug-ins.
List of used plugins
D3 chart format
- jquery.jcarousel a carousel plug-in under dual licensed under the MIT and GPL.
- Last commit 04/2020
- jquery.responsiveslides.js a jQuery plugin that creates a responsive slider using list items and is licensed under the MIT license
- jquery.fancybox 1.3.4 displaying images, and html content as overlay which is licensed under both MIT and GPL licenses. ** OUTDATED. current version 4
Jqplotchart format and Jqplotseries format
- jqPlot is a plotting and charting plugin for the jQuery and is dual licensed under the MIT and GPL version 2
- OUTDATED: Last commit 10/2018
- jquery.listnav a 'first-alphabet' navigation widget to any UL or OL list which dual licensed under the MIT and GPL
- jquery.listmenu a skimmable 'first-alphabet' based menu system which dual licensed under the MIT and GPL
- jquery.pajinate a simple pagination navigation which is MIT licensed
- dynamic carousel available under MIT License
- jquery.sparkline plugin generates sparklines (small inline charts) and is published under the New BSD License
- OUTDATED (2013)
- jquery.tagcanvas is a HTML5 canvas based tag cloud that is LGPL v3 licensed
- jquery.flot is a plotting library for jQuery which is MIT licensed