Discuss Semantic MediaWiki extensions
Talk pages on this wiki should primarily be used to address possible mistakes as well as missing and superseded information in the documentation.
In case you are seeking support concerning individual questions, please have a look at this page. The Semantic MediaWiki user mailing list is always a good idea for seeking help.
Semantic Incoming Properties
- I overlooked this totally. I have added it now. Cheers --[[kgh]] 23:47, 4 January 2012 (CET)
I have been unable to make OntologyEditor work as advertised. The form for entering a new Vocabulary simply redirects to another form, for entering a new Category, and no Vocabulary is created. A small image used to activate the inline editing function does not appear, only its name is displayed 220.127.116.11
I see that Rich Media is listed under "Importing data", but doesn't that one require SMW+ ? If so, a brief note would be helpful. Cavila 10:27, 2 January 2012 (CET)
- I think so. There are other extensions listed which require SMW+. Actually it is a good idea to add a little note. --[[kgh]] 23:50, 4 January 2012 (CET)
Hello, Extension:SemanticExtraSpecialProperties might be of interest to others, adding a number of extra special properties, some of which have been requested on Bugzilla before. Leo Wallentin 21:53, 4 January 2012 (CET)
- Thanks for reminding me to add this extension. Done. :) Cheers --[[kgh]] 22:50, 4 January 2012 (CET)
The external page for the Data Import extension has been deleted.
Importing data --> Data Import --> The Data Import extension (http://www.smwplus.com/index.php/Data_Import_extension) This page has been deleted. --Linforest 13:23, 30 January 2012 (CET)
- Good catch. I just amended the link. Thank you and cheers --[[kgh]] 14:21, 30 January 2012 (CET)
Enhanced Retrieval is based on 'solr'
Enhanced Retrieval is based on 'Lucene' is no more true with 1.6.
Now it is only solr.
- Hi, thank you for noticing. I just amended the documentation. Cheers --[[kgh]] 10:56, 2 February 2012 (CET)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|What extension does this?||2||19:12, 31 July 2014|
I want this funcionality in my wiki, i´m talking about the popup that shows the conversion. what extension does that? Crystian Marquez 30 july 2014