Discuss Semantic MediaWiki extensions
In case you are seeking support concerning individual questions, please have a look at this page.
Semantic Incoming Properties
- I overlooked this totally. I have added it now. Cheers --[[kgh]] 23:47, 4 January 2012 (CET)
I have been unable to make OntologyEditor work as advertised. The form for entering a new Vocabulary simply redirects to another form, for entering a new Category, and no Vocabulary is created. A small image used to activate the inline editing function does not appear, only its name is displayed 126.96.36.199
I see that Rich Media is listed under "Importing data", but doesn't that one require SMW+ ? If so, a brief note would be helpful. Cavila 10:27, 2 January 2012 (CET)
- I think so. There are other extensions listed which require SMW+. Actually it is a good idea to add a little note. --[[kgh]] 23:50, 4 January 2012 (CET)
Hello, Extension:SemanticExtraSpecialProperties might be of interest to others, adding a number of extra special properties, some of which have been requested on Bugzilla before. Rotsee 21:53, 4 January 2012 (CET)
- Thanks for reminding me to add this extension. Done. :) Cheers --[[kgh]] 22:50, 4 January 2012 (CET)
The external page for the Data Import extension has been deleted.
Importing data --> Data Import --> The Data Import extension (http://www.smwplus.com/index.php/Data_Import_extension) This page has been deleted. --Linforest 13:23, 30 January 2012 (CET)
- Good catch. I just amended the link. Thank you and cheers --[[kgh]] 14:21, 30 January 2012 (CET)
Enhanced Retrieval is based on 'solr'
Enhanced Retrieval is based on 'Lucene' is no more true with 1.6.
Now it is only solr.
- Hi, thank you for noticing. I just amended the documentation. Cheers --[[kgh]] 10:56, 2 February 2012 (CET)
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|What extension does this?||2||19:12, 31 July 2014|
I want this funcionality in my wiki, i´m talking about the popup that shows the conversion. what extension does that? Crystian Marquez 30 july 2014