Help:Maintenance script "rebuildConceptCache.php"
|maintenance script "rebuildConceptCache.php"|
|Allows to rebuild (create, update, and delete) concept caches|
|Provided by:||Semantic MediaWiki|
|Removed:||still in use|
|Table of Contents|
The rebuildConceptCache.php maintenance script manages the concept caching functionality provided by SMW. The help page on concept caching provides detailed additional information on how to use this maintenance script.
- This maintenance script depreciated the former "SMW_conceptCache.php" script starting with Semantic MediaWiki 1.9.2 while options and usage at that time remain the same.
- Note: It is strongly encouraged to make the transition to this new script to take advantage of the new features added since and because the old one will will be removed with the release of Semantic MediaWiki 3.0 in early 2017.
- If SMW is not installed in its standard path then the "MW_INSTALL_PATH" environment variable must be set. See README in the maintenance directory.
Note: This only shows the script specific parameters.
- Display this help message
- Whether to supress non-error output
- Location of "LocalSettings.php", if not default
- For specifying the wiki ID
- Output globals at the end of processing for debugging
- Set a specific memory limit for the script, "max" for no limit or "default" to avoid changing it
- The protocol and server name to use in URLs, e.g. http://www.semantic-mediawiki.org. This is sometimes necessary because server name detection may fail in command line scripts.
Script dependant parameters
- The DB user to use for this script
- The password to use for this script
Script specific parameters
- Show the cache status of the selected concepts.
- Rebuild caches for the selected concepts.
- Remove all caches for the selected concepts.
Note: If no further options are given, all concepts in the wiki are processed.
--concept "Concept name"
- Process only this one concept.
- Process only concepts that are not allowed to be computed online according to the current wiki settings.
- Process only concepts that already have some cache, i.e. do not create any new caches. For the opposite (only concepts without caches), use
--oldwith a very high number.
- Process only concepts with caches older than <min> minutes or with no caches at all.
- Process only concepts with page id of at least <startid>
- Process only concepts with page id of at most <endid>
Note: Selection options can be combined to process only concepts that meet all the requirements at once. If
--concept is given, then
-e are ignored.
- Give additional output. No effect if
- Sets the
$wgMainCacheTypeto none while running the script. Available since Semantic MediaWiki 126.96.36.199
- Sets global variables to support debug ouput while running. Available since Semantic MediaWiki 188.8.131.52
- Will return memory usage and runtime of the respective script execution. Available since Semantic MediaWiki 184.108.40.206
- Adds a log entry to "Special:Logs" on the wiki and reports the script's runtime. Available since Semantic MediaWiki 220.127.116.11
- The following command rebuilds existing concepts without prompting progress information.
- The following command rebuilds concept "English news" if it is older than one hour.
- The following command verbosely rebuilds existing concepts and provides memory usage information after it has been completed.
- Example output:
Memory used: 5043456 (b: 17058680, a: 22102136) with a runtime of 0.12 sec
- a) memory used after execution and b) memory used before the execution
Help:rebuildConceptCache.php en 1.9.2