Help:Maintenance script "dumpRDF.php"
|Allows to do an RDF export of existing triples|
|Provided by:||Semantic MediaWiki|
|Removed:||still in use|
|Table of Contents|
- This maintenance script deprecated the former "SMW_dumpRDF.php" script starting with Semantic MediaWiki 2.0 while options and usage at that time remain the same.
- Note: It is strongly encouraged to make the transition to this new script to take advantage of the new features added since and because the old one will will be removed with the release of Semantic MediaWiki 3.0 in late 2017.
- If SMW is not installed in its standard path then the "MW_INSTALL_PATH" environment variable must be set. See README in the maintenance directory.
php dumpRDF.php [--file|--categories|--classes|--concepts|--types|--individuals|--page|--properties|--d|--e]
Note: This only shows the script specific parameters.
- Display this help message
- Whether to supress non-error output
- Location of "LocalSettings.php", if not default
- For specifying the wiki ID
- Output globals at the end of processing for debugging
- Set a specific memory limit for the script, "max" for no limit or "default" to avoid changing it
- The protocol and server name to use in URLs, e.g. https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org. This is sometimes necessary because server name detection may fail in command line scripts.
Script dependant parameters
- The DB user to use for this script
- The password to use for this script
Script specific parameters
--file (-o) <filename>
- Export into output file, stdout is used if omitted; file output is generally better and strongly recommended for large wikis.
- Export only categories.
- Export only concepts.
- Export only concepts and categories.
- Export only properties.
- Export only data types.
- Export only pages that are no categories, properties, or types.
- Export only pages included in the <pagelist> with | being used as a separator. Options
-dare ignored if --page is given. Available since Semantic MediaWiki 18.104.22.168
- Wait for this many milliseconds after processing an article. Useful for limiting server load.
- Retire after the given number of exported entities.
- The following command exports all pages into the given file with a delay of 50 ms between every exported item.
php dumpRDF.php --file MyWiki.rdf -d 50
- The following command exports the pages "Page 1", "Page 2" and "Page 3".
php dumpRDF.php --page "Page 1|Page 2|Page 3"
Help:dumpRDF.php en 2.0