(Redirected from Data curator)
A data curator is a person with a special responsibility to cater for the correctness1 of structured data within a wiki by means of providing guidance to other users that are less familiar with the annotation process or the collection of data. Some tasks expected but not limited to be carried out by a curator include:
- Outline an annotation workflow
- Review added or changed structured data
- Correct or communicate erroneous data
- Help page on semantic gardening
- Help page on user rights
- ^ Data curation as some "... processes and activities related to the organization and integration of data collected from various sources, annotation of the data, and publication and presentation of the data such that the value of the data is maintained over time ..."