Re: Warning: Class '…' not found in …


Thanks. As I don't have shell access, I'm using the tarball. Maps and Semantic Maps, on the other hand, require Validator, right? Anyway, commenting out both Validator and DataValues works, except for a couple of errors:

  1. The web page appears twice, except that the content for the second one contains the message "Invalid job command `SMWUpdateJob`", followed by a backtrace pointing for instance to " .../includes/job/JobQueue.php(189): Job::factory('SMWUpdateJob', Object(Title), false, '5379311')". Perhaps this will sort itself out once a data refresh process is finalised, but it will take some time to find out.
  2. Secondly, there is an error report at the bottom of the page saying "Warning: Cannot modify header information" - headers already sent by (output started at .../includes/OutputPage.php:1987) in .../includes/WebResponse.php on line 38"
  3. Thirdly, Semantic Forms no longer works, due to issues concerning "'Serialization of 'Closure'".

Before I make any Bugzilla reports, though, I'll focus first on upgrading to MW 1.22.

10:32, 5 January 2014

I'm not really sure what happens on your site but the issue reported with `SMWUpdateJob` can't happen because we explicitly test this case with [1]. If you have a correct setup then [2] will make sure that both ('SMW\UpdateJob', 'SMWUpdateJob') are available.



13:59, 5 January 2014

Well, shouldn't but it happens anyway. I've now tried an installation of SMW on MW 1.19.7 (PHP 5.3.3-7+squeeze18 (cgi-fcgi) + MySQL 5.1.72-2), with most of the extensions commented out. (FWIW: This time "Initialize or upgrade tables" fails altogether on the first attempt, but succeeds on the second one.) Just for the sake of comprehensiveness, here's the full error message:

Invalid job command `SMWUpdateJob`


#0 [...]/includes/job/JobQueue.php(189): Job::factory('SMWUpdateJob', Object(Title), false, '5392980')
#1 [...]/includes/Wiki.php(432): Job::pop()
#2 [...]/includes/Wiki.php(409): MediaWiki->doJobs()
#3 [...]/includes/Wiki.php(594): MediaWiki->finalCleanup()
#4 [...]/includes/Wiki.php(503): MediaWiki->main()
#5 [...]/index.php(58): MediaWiki->run()
#6 {main}
14:03, 6 January 2014
16:06, 6 January 2014

Thanks for fixing this. I have now set the target date for to be this Sunday, as this is a fix we want to get out there.

16:42, 7 January 2014

Thanks for this (especially at such a short notice)! I thought at first it was a test but now I realise it's a fix!

20:15, 7 January 2014

To wrap up, I just did a successful SMW upgrade on MediaWiki 1.22, without any outstanding issues though "Initialise or upgrade tables" may not succeed in one go (memory issues most likely). I need to revert now to SMW as SF is not yet compatible with this release, but I'm hopeful that everything will work out.

17:03, 9 January 2014

I'm not aware of anything related to SF not being compatible therefore you may infom Yaron about specific issues you encountered.

18:56, 9 January 2014

Yaron is aware of the responsible bug (49302), which has now been assigned to Stephan Gambke. We'll see.

12:51, 10 January 2014