Sites using Semantic MediaWiki
Home / Sites using Semantic MediaWiki
Websites using Semantic MediaWiki
A variety of websites and projects using Semantic MediaWiki are collected on this website to showcase the many strengths of the software and its creative uses in a diversity of fields. The list is not intended to be exhaustive but represents selections made by the community, including websites that have previously been featured as Wiki of the Month, an initiative which ran from 2010 to 2015, and wikis of interest to digital humanities. Know of an interesting semantic wiki that should be included here? Feel free to add it yourself.
- Digital humanities – A specially curated list of semantic wikis in the digital humanities
- Testimonials – Read endorsements from professionals
- Wiki of the Month – Websites featured as Wiki of the Month (2010–2015)
- WikiApiary (external) – A more extensive list of public websites running Semantic MediaWiki can be obtained from the WikiApiary website. The site has been having difficulties for some time but is in the process of being revived.
- Add an SMW website - Have an interesting wiki to show to the community? One that uses Semantic MediaWiki? You are welcome to add it to the site.
- Wikis that are defunct or that have moved away from MediaWiki – not included above.