Semantic MediaWiki 1.9.1
|Semantic MediaWiki 1.9.1|
|Previous version:||SMW 1.9.0|
|Next version:||SMW 1.9.2|
|Compatible with:||MW 1.19.0 - 1.22.x|
Version 1.9.1 of Semantic MediaWiki is the next release after SMW 1.9.0. It is a minor release that brings many stability improvements and enhancements, as well as some new features. All changes from the 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 patch releases, which are listed below, are also included.
Please refer to the help page on installing Semantic MediaWiki to get detailed instructions on how to do this.docs/releasenotes/RELEASE-NOTES-1.9.1.md
Semantic MediaWiki 1.9.1
Released February 9th, 2014.
- #162 Added possibility to create
_MEDIA(special property "Media type") and
_MIME(special property "MIME type") property annotation when uploading a file (This feature can only be used with appropriate
$smwgPageSpecialPropertiessettings after running the "update.php" script.)
- #173 Extended the factbox in
order to display "historical" data when used by
- #180 Added further CSS classes for improved customization of special page "Ask"
- #80 Fixed issue with running the system tests on a MySQL based setup
- #110 Fixed type mismatch issue in the caching code of SQLStore3
- #121 (Bug 60336) Fixed sortkey issue for multibyte characters in ListResultPrinter
- #144 (Bug 60284) Fixed record data type issue when using #set/#subobject
- #145 Fixed PHP strict standards notice in SMWParamFormat::formatValue
- #146 Fixed 18.104.22.168 regression in resource paths that caused the SMW badge and JS+CSS to not be loaded on some wikis
- #148 Fixed regression that made data type labels case sensitive
- #151 (Bug 50155) Fixed issue with category hierarchies on SQLite
- #164 (Bug 19487) Fixed update of predefined properties when uploading a file
- #166 Fixed Factbox display issue during preview and edit mode
- #170 Fixed 1.9.0 regression of special property "Is a new page" (
_NEWP) (Run "SMW_refreshData.php" to amend falsely set values.)
- #112 Added a date data type regression test
- #118 Added a possibility to inject a Revision into the ContentParser
- #119 Added a LinksUpdate integration test
- #131 Added internationalization support for special property "Query duration"
- #132 Added smoke test for the special language files
- #142 Changed the Norwegian language code (Bokmål variant) from "no" to "nb" for L10n of datatypes, special properties, etc.
- #144 Added a record data type regression test
- #151 Added a category hierarchy regression test
Semantic MediaWiki 22.214.171.124
Released January 17th, 2014.
- #85 Fixed compatibility issue with PHP 5.3 on Special:SMWAdmin and added regression test
- #86 Fixed compatibility with older MediaWiki versions by supporting legacy job definitions
- #89 The resource paths will now be correct event if SMW is put on a non-standard location
- #97 Fixed strict standards notice in the SQLStore
- #99 Fixed issue occurring in the SQLStore for people using mysqli and MediaWiki 1.22 or later
Semantic MediaWiki 126.96.36.199
Released January 6th, 2014.
- (Issue 82) It is now possible to view all SMW settings via Special:SMWAdmin.
- (Bug 59204) Fixed removal of properties on deletion of pages in custom namespaces.
- (Issue 73) Fixed double table prefixing issue causing problems when using SQLite.
- (Issue 84) Fixed the link to the INSTALL file on Special:SMWAmin.
- (9ac5288) Fixed reference to DataTypeRegistry in the SPARQL store.
New configuration parameters
- $smwgOnDeleteAction (incl. $smwgDeleteSubjectAsDeferredJob, $smwgDeleteSubjectWithAssociatesRefresh)
Semantic MediaWiki 1.9.1 en