|Previous version:||SMW 0.2|
|Next version:||SMW 0.2c|
From the RELEASE-NOTES
Changes by mak (0.2b, Jan 2006):
- Changed directory structure for more clarity, easier installation and upgrade.
- Now using custom namespaces for Relations, Attributes, and Types, and their talks.
- Semantic features can be switched on or off for each namespace individually.
- Registered extension for MediaWiki's "Special:Version".
- BUGFIX: Configuration now takes fixed servername to use in storing URIs. Before, different access methods (e.g. direct IP vs. servername) generated different URIs.
- BUGFIX: Attributes that could not be parsed now do not generate triples with empty object in our database.