Special property "Query source"
Holds the identifier of an alternative (e.g. remote) query source
|Provided by:||extension "Semantic MediaWiki "Semantic MediaWiki (SMW) is a free, open-source extension to MediaWiki that lets you store and query data within the wiki's pages. Semantic MediaWiki is also a full-fledged framework, in conjunction with many spinoff extensions, that can turn a wiki into a powerful and flexible knowledge management system. All data created within SMW can easily be published via the Semantic Web, allowing other systems to use this data seamlessly.|
|Removed:||still in use|
|Alias:||has no alias|
|In this wiki:||Property:Query source|
The Query source property is a special property in Semantic MediaWiki with a built-in meaning: it holds the identifier of an alternative (e.g. remote) query source used in a query. It is not possible to manually add a value to this special property. It is however indirectly taken from the value added to the
source parameter to parser function
#ask which is provided by extension "Semantic External Query Lookup"Semantic External Query Lookup (a.k.a. SEQL) is a Semantic Mediawiki extension to seamlessly integrate query results from an external query source to a local repository or wiki.. It was introduced with Semantic MediaWiki 2.5.0Released on 14 March 2017 and compatible with MW 1.23.0 - 1.29.x..1
See the property page Query source to see which pages use this special property on this wiki.
- Help page on special property "Has query"Links a page to the subobject created by a query recording its profile
- Help page on query profiling
- Help page on Querying for queries
- Help page on extension "Semantic External Query Lookup"Semantic External Query Lookup (a.k.a. SEQL) is a Semantic Mediawiki extension to seamlessly integrate query results from an external query source to a local repository or wiki.
- Semantic MediaWiki: GitHub pull request gh:smw:2146