Special property "Processing error message"
|Processing error message|
Holds a textual description of an error which occurred during the processing of a page
|Provided by:||extension "Semantic MediaWiki "Allows to store and query data annotated to pages|
|Removed:||still in use|
|Alias:||has no alias|
|In this wiki:||Property:Processing error message|
The Processing error message property is a special property in Semantic MediaWiki with a built-in meaning: it contains a description of an error. The rationale for this special property is to make issues more visible and to provide better assistance for rectifying the problem.
It was introduced starting with Semantic MediaWiki 2.4.0Released on 9 July 2016 and compatible with MW 1.19.0 - 1.27.x..1 and is enabled by default. It gets automatically filled with a text describing the error, e.g. an improper annotation, exceeded query limits, issues with the query syntax, etc. as soon as it occurs.
When browsing from a page containing an error via special page "Browse"Shows all properties and their values annotated to a page it can only be accessed via the link provided by special property "Processing error"Holds a "container" with further information about a problem and allows to explore and rectify it to the "container" holding further information about the problem. Click on the search icon right next to the label for the processing error "container" for access.
- Help page on special property "Processing error"Holds a "container" with further information about a problem and allows to explore and rectify it
- Help page on special property "Processing error type"Holds the type of an error which occurred during the processing of a page
- Help page on special property "Has improper value for"Alerts in case the assigned value to a property is invalid
- Help page on special page "ProcessingErrorList"Lists errors that occurred in connection with Semantic MediaWiki
- Help page on processing errors
- Help page on constraint errors
- Help page on semantic gardening