Special property "Processing error"
Holds a "container" with further information about a problem and allows to explore and rectify it
|Provided by:||extension "Semantic MediaWiki "Allows to store and query data annotated to pages|
|Removed:||still in use|
|Alias:||has no alias|
|In this wiki:||Property:Processing error|
|Table of Contents|
The Processing error property is a special property in Semantic MediaWiki with a built-in meaning: it holds a "container" providing information about a problem and allows to explore it. The rationale for this special property is to make issues more visible and to provide better assistance for rectifying mistakes made.
It was introduced starting with Semantic MediaWiki 2.4.0Released on 9 July 2016 and compatible with MW 1.19.0 - 1.27.x..1 and is enabled by default. It gets automatically filled with a label for the "container" holding further information about the respective problem, i.e. the description of the error and if applicable further information like improper values or failed queries as well as the error type.
Click on the search icon right next to the label for the processing error "container" to access it.
See special page "Processing error list" on this very wiki to see a list of processing errors.
- Help page on special property "Processing error message"Holds a textual description of an error which occurred during the processing of a page
- Help page on special property "Processing error type"Holds the type of an error which occurred during the processing of a page
- Help page on special property "Has improper value for"Alerts in case the assigned value to a property is invalid
- Help page on special page "ProcessingErrorList"Lists errors that occurred in connection with Semantic MediaWiki
- Help page on processing errors
- Help page on constraint errors
- Help page on Semantic gardening