Help:Special property "Has processing error"
|Has processing error|
|Holds a "container" with further information about a problem and allows to explore it.|
|Provided by:||Semantic MediaWiki|
|Removed:||still in use|
|Alias:||has no alias|
|In this wiki:||Property:Has processing error|
The Has processing error property is a special property in Semantic MediaWiki with a built-in meaning: it holds a "container" providing information about a problem and allows to explore it. The rationale for this special property is to make issues more visible and to provide better assistance for rectifying mistakes made.
It was introduced starting with Semantic MediaWiki 22.214.171.124 and is enabled by default. It gets automatically filled with a label for the "container" holding further information about the respective problem, i.e. the description of the error and if applicable further information like improper values or failed queries.
Click on the search icon right next to the label for the processing error "container" to access it.
- Processing error "container" called "Demo:Berlin" making aware of an improper annotation
- Processing error "container" called "Category:Developer documentation" making aware of a failed query.2
- Help page on special property "Has processing error text"
- Help page on special property "Has improper value for"
- Help page on Semantic gardening
Help:Special property Has processing error en 2.4.0