A container represents a separate data entity where property value annotations can be collected and grouped together. A container has a strong affinity to the subject it is embedded and can therefore not be separated from the subject.
- subject |- property - value |- container |- property - value
Technically it is described by the
DIContainer and the
The identifier of a container can be either generated (from its content) or explicitly defined. If the name of a container is explicitly defined by a user (as in case of a named identifier for subobject) then the name shall not contain a dot notation (foo.bar) as those are reserved to extensions to be used when creating container objects.
- Help page on datatype "Record"Holds compound property values that consist of a short list of values with fixed type and order
- Help page on datatype "Reference"Holds a value that associates it to individual defined provenance metadata record
- Help page on datatype "Monolingual text"Holds a text value that associates the annotation with a specific language code
- Help page on subobject handling