- Right. So constant SMW_FOO_BAR needs to be set in configuration parameter $smwgFOObar for a particular feature to be active.
- Right. SMW "Administrative functions" returned a bit-flag number.
- O wait. I forgot. Without knowing what value what constant uses I still won't be able to figure out if a particular feature is active on a particular wiki. Guess those pages are only intended for (and created by) wiki bureaucrats.
- There we go. ... lets save that where its useful ... for me, for later.
- Mmm ... no signature button. Guess its added automatically. ... if not, fuck it.
General useful links: (that the SMW-site seems to have hidden away)
(if there was some most badly organized wiki-site competition, this site would get top marks from me)