SMW System Testing with Selenium - SMWCon Fall 2010
|SMWCon Fall 2010|
|SMW System Testing with SeleniumA framework for recording and running system tests for web-based systems|
|Description:||Black box testing.|
|Event start:||2010/09/18 10:30:00 PM|
|Event finish:||2010/09/18 11:00:00 PM|
|Keywords:||selenium, system testing, unit testing, code quality|
- This talk has been given at SMWCon 2010 
- Benedikt Kämpgen, Institute of Applied Informatics and Formal Description Methods (AIFB), Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Talk has partly been supported by ACTIVE Project .
- Slides: File:Talk-SMWCon-2010-amsterdam-system-testing-selenium-kaempgen-benedikt.pdf
- More information at SMW System Testing with Selenium.
- Michael Carioso: after every commit, nightly, when?
- Depends on the SeleniumA framework for recording and running system tests for web-based systems Framework of WMF.
- Karima Rafes: how to check exported RDF?
- BK: Testing RDF functionality should be possible using SeleniumA framework for recording and running system tests for web-based systems Tests as with PHP, all read/write functionalities of PHP are possible.
- Michael Erdmann: nightly build on server without browser possible, without GUI?
- BK: No, computer running selenium-server.jar for being remote controlled needs GUI/Windowmanager and Browsers. Tested SMW can be located on another server. Also, the tests can be started from another server.