New features in Maps and Semantic Maps
|SMWCon Spring 2013|
|New features in Maps and Semantic Maps|
|Speaker(s):||Jeroen De Dauw|
|Event start:||22 Mar 2013 11:30|
|Event finish:||22 Mar 2013 12:00|
A lot of improvements and additions have been made to Maps and Semantic Maps over the last year. This talk aims to give you an overview of these new features as well as where and how you can use them. Yes, there will be demos :) It will also include a quick introduction to the extensions, some best practices and a few words on what awesome features people are currently working on. There will also be some time for questions.
Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- Displaying maps with the improved #display_map parser function.
- Polygons, lines, rectangles, circles and whatnot
- A graphical map editor
- Marker clustering and marker grouping
- Searching through markers
- Annotating and querying geospatial data