Semantic MediaWiki Organization Pattern "Three-Ontologies-Method"
|SMWCon Fall 2016|
|SMW Organization Pattern "Three-Ontologies-Method"|
|Event start:||2016/09/29 17:30:00|
|Event finish:||2016/09/29 18:00:00|
For its main task to capture and procure understanding and insight, a semantic web in general and SMW in particular can be set up in many ways.
In my talk I introduce the organization pattern "Three-Ontologies-Method", which is based on the article "Ontologien für klinische Studien" published as chapter 21 in the 2015 book "Corporate Semantic Web". This article is in German, therefore I have roughly summarized it as a mind map in English.
Pages used for explanatory purposes during my talk
- Illustration "Type instance - context - role triangle"
- Interface "Keywords"
- Keyword: Ansible
- Edit view: Restore Instruction "Restore a SMW from a GnuPG-encrypted Duplicity backup set"
- Publication "Corporate Semantic Web"
- Organization Pattern "Three-Ontologies-Method"
- Type "Facet/Interface"
- Aspect "Facet Constitutions"
- Wikitext Poster "How to use reified relations/annotations/properties"
- Facet "Fully Automatic Verified Backup-Restore Loop Setup" (to view the graphs, best use Firefox!)
- Facet "SMWCK IT System"