New features in Maps and Semantic Maps
|SMWCon Fall 2012|
|New features in Maps and Semantic Maps|
|Description:||An overview of all the cool new stuff in Maps and Semantic Maps as well as a peek to what's on the horizon|
|Speaker(s):||Jeroen De Dauw, Nischay Nahata|
A lot of improvements and additions have been made to Maps and Extension "Maps" over the last year. This talk aims to give you an overview of these new features as well as where and how you can use them. Yes, there will be demos :) It will also include a quick introduction to the extensions, some best practices and a few words on what awesome features people are currently working on. There will also be some time for questions.
Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- Displaying maps with the improved #display_map parser function.
- Polygons, lines, rectangles, circles and whatnot
- A graphical map editor
- Marker clustering and marker grouping
- Searching through markers
- Annotating and querying geospatial data