Help talk:Notes on subobjects
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Categorization and Display title for Subobjects (and for documentation pages in general)||0||12:38, 11 November 2018|
Categorization and Display title for Subobjects (and for documentation pages in general)
Observing the subobject-related page-links listed in the "See also"" section at the bottom, i noticed that many belong to different categories:
- Some belong to Category:Semantic MediaWiki documentation, like this page
- Some are just Category:Documents.
- Other are Category:User manual (& Document)
- What should it be the "standard" categories for them?
- Would it be ok to add another topic category Subobjects?
- What should it be the parent of this new category? Would it be a diffuse or non-diffuse one? (its pages should also be listed n its parent?)
A generic remark in addition, some pages have display-title overrides and others not. Is there some rule about that?