|Found errors or typos? Just edit the page or leave a message on the talk page.|
The English language documentation is canonical and most up to date.
|Holds text of restricted length that is being normalised (similar to datatype Text)|
|Provided by:||Semantic MediaWiki|
|Added in version:||3.0.0|
|Removed in version:||still in use|
|In this wiki:||Keyword|
|Table of Contents|
- Keywords are restricted in length (150 for ASCII, 85 for UTF-8)
- they are normalized (lowercased, removed diacritics)
- the original annotation value is kept but during a query request the normalized value is used to match the broadest possible result set which means whether you use
testthe normalized version will always match the keyword
- Keywords allow to add a formatter rules (see below) which will self link any keyword to a link_to target to have immediate access to entities that have the same normalized keyword annotated
Any keyword typed property can have its own formatter rule assigned which defines how links should be generated. For details, see Help:Rule. If the property has no formatter rule then it just displays the annotated value.
- Semantic MediaWiki: GitHub pull request gh:smw:3020