- Tagcloud is a textual visualization using text snippets as a weighted list of entity frequency distribution.
- Exhibit allows advanced text search and filtering functionalities, with interactive maps, timelines, and other visualizations.
Graphs and plotting
- Graphviz representing structural information as diagrams of abstract graphs and networks using the DOT language
- Process - uses the GraphViz extension to display process graphs
- Extension:Semantic Graph provides some parser functions to generate hypergraphs or freemaps from semantic and non-semantic relationships but the extensions is currently not compatible with SMW 1.7
- Gallery provide a the Mediawiki standard functionality to display images as a gallery while jcarousel plug-in enhances the gallery for a carousel ...
- Hyperbolic tree
- Decision tree
Different development frameworks exists to help with the requirements for the data visualization. Some of the more common frameworks are:
- PhiloGL is a WebGL Framework
- jOWL is a jQuery plugin for navigating and visualising OWL-RDFS documents.
- Processing.js is the sister project Processing a programming language for data visualizations, digital art, interactive animations.
Initiatives and implementation guidelines
| This page is a DRAFT!|
The content of this page is incomplete and might contain errors.
You may consult this page which contains more credible information: Data visualization
This documentation page applies to all SMW versions from 1.7.1 to the most current version.
Data visualization en