|Semantic MediaWiki 4.0.0|
|发行日期：||January 18, 2022|
|上个版本：||Semantic MediaWiki 3.2.3|
|下个版本：||Semantic MediaWiki 4.0.1|
|兼容：||MW 1.35.0 - 1.37.x|
Version 4.0.0 of Semantic MediaWiki is the next major release after the Semantic MediaWiki 3.2.0 release. It introduces a new feature, enhances existing functionality, provides bugfixes and further increases platform stability and compatibility. See the English language RELEASE NOTES below on this page for further information.
Semantic MediaWiki 4.0.0
Released on January 18, 2022.
This release mainly brings support for recent versions of MediaWiki. A small number of fixes and enhancements where also made. Anyone using MediaWiki 1.35 is recommended to upgrade. Using versions of SMW older than 4.0 on MediaWiki 1.36 or above is not supported.
- Added support for MediaWiki 1.36 and MediaWiki 1.37
- Improved compatibility with MediaWiki 1.38, though this version still has many issues
- Improved support for MediaWiki 1.35
- Dropped support for MediaWiki older than 1.35
- Dropped support for PHP older than 7.3
For more detailed information, see the compatibility matrix.
wfLoadExtension is now required in the "LocalSettings.php" file. Example:
wfLoadExtension( 'SemanticMediaWiki' );
enableSemantics( 'example.org' );
There is no need to run the "update.php" maintenance script or any of the rebuild data scripts.
When a triplestore is used with the SPARQL feature
SMW_SPARQL_QF_COLLATION, the "updateEntityCollation.php"
maintenance script must be run (the collation sort key algorithm was changed).
- Special properties of type Page are now displayed consistently
- The maintenance page is no longer indexed by search engines
- Improved performance on multi-database setups
- Improved support for recent ElasticSearch versions
- Updated the logo
- Localisation updates from the translatewiki.net community of translators
- Fixed the collation key for triplestores with the SPARQL feature
- Fixed occasional type errors in the ElasticStore
- Fixed boolean property support on PostgreSQL