Statistics about outdated entities have been added with Semantic MediaWiki 2.4.0Released on 9 July 2016 and compatible with MW 1.19.0 - 1.27.x..1 Outdated entities are no longer available for interaction or the query process but are not yet removed from the
smw object ids database table. They appear when the data type of a property type is changed, a property is removed or other object values are deleted.
- Help page on maintenance script "disposeOutdatedEntities.php"Allows to dispose outdated entities
- Help page on maintenance script "rebuildData.php"Allows to rebuild all the semantic data for a selected data backend/store (Marked for deletion entries)
- Help page on entity deletion
- Help page on property annotation health
- Help page on outdated properties
- ^ Semantic MediaWiki: GitHub pull request gh:smw:1483